History

History

1959:

Foundation by former Junkerswerke Dessau employees as maintenance company for aviation equipment of the German Air Force under the company name “IFM Internationale Fluggeräte und Motoren GmbH”

1960:

Takeover by AEG AG

1983:

Start of the sensors division as second field of business with optoelectronics, inductive sensors and colour detection systems.

1989:

Extension of the product range by microwave systems

1990:

Change of company name to AEG Sensorsysteme GmbH

1991:

Takeover of aviation activities from TEVES GmbH

1996:

After the decline of AEG AG merger into elexis Elektroholding GmbH initiated by AEG/Daimler AG

1998:

Change of company name to ASG Luftfahrttechnik und Sensorik GmbH

2002:

Take over by Wolfgang Diefenbach and Dr. Ing. Rolf-Jürgen Ahlers by merger into the ASG Beteiligungs GmbH

2005:

Successful expansion of the sensors division

2008:

Expansion of the automatic production lines

2009:

ASG Luftfahrttechnik und Sensorik GmbH celebrates its 50th anniversary

2010: Implementing of additional automatic production lines.
2012: Change in the management
Contact us now